Found.

Here is a Piece from my (way to big) Collection of Ephemera. It was found at Cooks Hill Book Shop in Newcastle, Australia - It cost me around $1.50 && is (in my eyes) Amazing!

An Overdue Library Notecard from the University of Queensland (1950-1963) - I actually looked up Harrison Bryan as I thought (a long shot I know) I may of been able to send the card back to him (as a librarian I'm sure he would of appreciated it!) Sadly he Passed in 2008 - there was quite alot of information avalible on him - He sounded like a fantastically interesting man - if you're interested his obituary is here. I Rather feel like I'm holding a bit of Australian Library History.



1 comments:

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger