Summer, Job Hunting & A Lonely Mailbox.

Hello Lovelies! My Mailbox has been looking a little lonely as of late so I did some digging on the amazing world wide web & found a new (to me) site - www.sendsomething.net .. a site dedicated to forming a network of people who, well in simple terms, like mail :) I signed up & found quite a few like minded peoples to send mail too! Here's hoping my Mailbox won't be feeling blue for too much longer!

Outgoing Mail Thursday 3rd - Monday 7th of November.







That's a Total of  -
16 Post Cards &&
6 Letters
= 22 Pieces of Mail in 5 days! That's got to be a new Personal Best!

If you'd like to write me, have comments, ideas or questions about my blog I will always reply to any type of mail! Promise! :)

4 comments:

  1. Send Something is a wonderful website!! I just sent you something today! =)

    I hope your mailbox gets full soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of your lovely letters, made my day :) Sending happy mail back your way soon. Oh and I had to look passed your mail stack and check out that amazing quilt... l o v e... it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent you a letter a few weeks ago. Hope it got through alright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your postcard of the capital cities of Australia,but did you know there is an error in the ID on the back. It identifies Perth (middle left) as Canberra! (I was pretty sure I was right and checked several photos of Perth to make sure!) What a happy postcard, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger