What A Wonderful Summer!

Wow - Where to even Begin! Well I am Officially back in the land of Oz after a whirlwind summer in the USA. I had an Amazing time & visited so many beautiful places - including Lake Tahoe & San Fransisco which I loved! Summer Camp was incredible & I met amazing amazing people who I will be visiting for sure in the coming years :) ~ A Seriously Mind Blowing Experience which I'll never forget! But A picture is worth a thousand words....


Butterbeer! nom nom nom.


Harry Potter World Robe :)


Owl Post!




Honeydukes! :)


On the Boat to Universal Studios in Orlando :)


Lake Tahoe - Tahoe City, SO BEAUTIFUL!


My New Home :) Tahoe!


Squaw Valley


Dinner @ Tahoe City


Tahoe


Santa Cruz :)

CAMP! ---


Luna (me) Sweets & Shorty <3


Some of the River Way Ranch Camp Staff


Sports Theme Day. Bubbles, Luna (me) & Sushi


Me, Freckles & London <3


Freckles & I


My amazing tan line after having to cover my tattoo for 4 Months! :)


80's Day!


Out @ the lake with Shooter


Lucky & I - last day :(

 
Choco & Bubbles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou For Spreading the Love! Keep Writing.
Peace & Love xo

paperedthoughts All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger